Thursday, June 25, 2009

Interesting Factoid

Another busy week. I had to put my dog to sleep on Monday (I'll write about that later). And Wednesday through Friday this week, I'm attending the State Bar Convention, which is not nearly as much fun as it sounds.

But the seminar on gender issues that I attended yesterday had a faculty member with an interesting perspective on the topic under discussion, as well as a great deal of legal experience. She is the first person in Arizona history to have argued cases before our highest court as both a man (several years ago) and a woman (more recently).

.

7 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Crap.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog.

Gwen said...

Awww. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog.

I want to hear more about the gender issues seminar. Was it informative and enlightening or just sensational?

SkylersDad said...

I am so sorry for your loss, it kills me every time I have had to put one of my dogs to sleep.

Dr Zibbs said...

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Unknown said...

The seminar sounds interesting but I can't get past you loosing your dog. So sorry it had to be done.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Sorry to your whole family on your loss.

Green said...

Oh I am so sorry to read about your dog. Big hugs to you and the entire Misty family.