Wishing you all good food and good times today:
* May your turkey and fixin's (or whatever you are having today) be delicious and exactly what you wanted.
* May your desserts be sweet and plentiful, and may they miraculously avoid settling on your hips or belly.
* May your friends and family (or whoever you are celebrating with) be cheerful and kind.
* May the guests remember to thank the hosts for cleaning and cooking and hosting, and may the hosts remember to thank the guests for taking the time and driving long distances to join the festivities.
* May you have exactly as many leftovers as you would like.
* May you easily remember the things you are thankful for, and easily forget the things that are troubling you, because the day is so perfect.
* * * * *
* And, if those things aren't happening, may there at least be plenty of wine and a functional corkscrew within your reach!!
Happy Turkey Day!