Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Polar Bear Attack

I received these photos in my email inbox today. They are photos of a polar bear attacking a man. There were many observers; unfortunately, no one was able to stop the attack.

Just a reminder to all: just because an animal looks cute and cuddly, that does not mean it will not attack you.

Please, don't climb into zoo enclosures. It's a bad idea. Really.

Scroll down to see the photos. I put them below the margin in case any of you didn't want to view such potentially disturbing photos.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .


6 comments:

Tom said...

I fell for that. I feel like I just got Rick rolled. I never knew an attack could be so adorable.

SkylersDad said...

I had seen that one before, but still scrolled down to look at those cute pics!

Janie Junebug said...

Oh you almost had me worried, you little legal devil you. Before I scrolled down, though, I thought, naaaa, she wouldn't do anything gross.
Infinities of love,
Lola, who is in mourning for Elizabeth Edwards

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute I almost couldn't stand it!!!

SherilinR said...

i looked over my shoulders to make sure i was alone before viewing the potential gore.
i'd let that little bundle of fluff chew on my ankle too.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hoped it might be these photos. The little guy is so cute. sigh But then he grows up.

Thanks for visiting.